Create Audience from FB Pixel

• April 10, 2016 at 10:53 am #3033
    chocolatebarstudios
    Participant

I installed your WP Facebook Pixel and then ran a series of paid advertising through Facebook. When the ads were complete I went to create a custom audience based off the the retargeting FB Pixel and it seems the FB Pixel didn’t properly attach. I installed the Pixel Helper by Facebook and it looks like it’s only tracking when I use the site as a moderator and not when a random person visits the site. Any idea why this might be?

April 11, 2016 at 9:58 am #3044
    jacobhulse
    Keymaster

Hi chocolatebarstudios!

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us and reporting this major issue. We have just pushed out a patch to resolve it and everything is working perfectly again!

If you see anything else strange, or would like to see any new features in a future release, please do not hesitate to reach out to us again!

If you feel that our plugin is useful, we ask that you take a moment to give us a 5 star review here: https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/wp-facebook-pixel#postform. If you do not feel we deserve 5 stars yet, please let us know what we can do to earn all 5 stars before submitting a review.

Truly sorry for any inconvenience,
    Jacob

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.